Saturday, September 15, 2007

Emo sucks

EMOABBYRULES (8:12 PM): O:
pirate (8:12 PM): Yes?
EMOABBYRULES (8:13 PM): ._____. nothing
pirate (8:14 PM): You suck
EMOABBYRULES (8:14 PM):  Oh thats just great!
pirate (8:15 PM): Not even remotely interesting or worthwhile
pirate (8:15 PM): You IM the coolest name ever and have nothing to say
EMOABBYRULES (8:16 PM):  >_> ... Whatever
pirate (8:17 PM): Yah, not even an original response Go back to the Mall that spawned you
EMOABBYRULES (8:18 PM): Im glad you hate me too >_> Wow
pirate (8:18 PM): Hate is too strong.. I could not care less about you
pirate (8:24 PM): Let's just say the pinnacle of your miserable life will be working at 7-11, and until then I will have to share my air, food, and gasoline with you begrudgingly so that at some point I can pay you for my slurpee

No comments: