Thursday, March 20, 2008

Threatened with hatred (while answering from my mobile phone)

dEeNeR 3 7 3 7 (6:50 PM):
u have absolutely no life... haha posting convos on the internet? haha loser thats pathetic

pirate (6:52 PM):
LoL, like you have nothing better to do than message me

dEeNeR 3 7 3 7 (6:53 PM):
noo im talkingg to likee 8 peoplee and theyy allllll told mee too IM u
i cann probb gett all of Americaa to hatee u

pirate (6:59 PM):
That would be great, I would enjoy that.  I accept your offer to do that work for me

dEeNeR 3 7 3 7 (7:00 PM):
lhaha i could barely lift a fingerr doing itt
i knoww some pretty cool peoplee who could spreadd somethingg within seconddss

pirate (7:02 PM):
Do it then, and stop bragging about it

dEeNeR 3 7 3 7 (7:03 PM):
yeah like im gunna listenn to an oldd fartt likee u

pirate (7:03 PM):
Yah, I didn't think you had any pull

dEeNeR 3 7 3 7 (7:04 PM):
u know whatt?? im startingg noww

pirate (7:04 PM):
Good, I can't wait

dEeNeR 3 7 3 7 (7:05 PM):
pshh yeah i bet u cant. ur self esteem must be really low

pirate (7:05 PM):
Still all talk and no action on your part

dEeNeR 3 7 3 7 (7:06 PM):
oo im doingg a lott.
u dont eveennnn know
bee afraid

pirate (7:06 PM):
You are right, I don't know. Because you are not doing anything LOL

No comments: