Saturday, May 17, 2008

WTF?

--- 5/17/2008 ---
PinheadCasualty (6:49 PM):
hello?

pirate (6:51 PM):
Wtf that is a crazy screenname

PinheadCasualty (6:51 PM):
Wicked fooking pissed, I hate neglectful parents, leave me alone to vent my anger and rage in my own ways. (edited for content)

PinheadCasualty (6:52 PM):
I know, but so is Pirate

pirate (6:52 PM):
I earned mine

PinheadCasualty (6:53 PM):
really, did ja dig up ol blackbeard fer it?

pirate (6:53 PM):
If you are going to speak to me, I require proper english

PinheadCasualty (6:54 PM):
Really, did you have to dig up Old Blackbeard in order to have the screenname you are using bestowed unto you?

pirate (6:55 PM):
No, I did not have to dig up Blackbeard or any other dead pirates

PinheadCasualty (6:55 PM):
Oh, then how did one earn his nickname?

pirate (6:56 PM):
I assume you have not my blog, since it is spelled out several times there

PinheadCasualty (6:56 PM):
'I assume you have not my blog'???
If you are going to speak to me, I require proper english

pirate (6:57 PM):
Read, and I am on phone after a bottle of very nice red wine from an upscale restaurant

PinheadCasualty (6:58 PM):
Oh ok I see PJ

pirate (6:58 PM):
Pj?

PinheadCasualty (6:58 PM):
im assuming

pirate (6:58 PM):
Assuming what?

PinheadCasualty (6:58 PM):
your name is PJ

pirate (6:59 PM):
My name is phil irate, which is how I got the name pirate.   P. Irate

PinheadCasualty (7:00 PM):
is this pj anderson?

pirate (7:00 PM):
My name is Phil Irate

PinheadCasualty (7:01 PM):
hi pj

pirate (7:01 PM):
Wtf are you?

PinheadCasualty (7:02 PM):
a human

pirate (7:02 PM):
http://journals.aol.com/pirate/random is my blog and it is over a year old.

PinheadCasualty (7:02 PM):
just a dude on a computer

pirate (7:02 PM):
No kidding, and I am sure you know I am not a person named PJ

PinheadCasualty (7:03 PM):
did you im me or zimhasametalgear yesterday?

pirate (7:03 PM):
This is so going on my blog
I did nothing to message anyone

PinheadCasualty (7:04 PM):
and you talked to my sister and you told her yer name is pj and in college?

pirate (7:05 PM):
No, I did not. Someone is f'ing with you
I am famous on the Internet

PinheadCasualty (7:05 PM):
my sister wouldnt f with me

pirate (7:05 PM):
You sure? She f's everyone else :)

PinheadCasualty (7:06 PM):
dude shes 13 thats low

pirate (7:07 PM):
She is quite the f'er.  And wtf is some 13 year old doing on the internet without adult supervision

pirate (7:08 PM):
Did you look at my blog? I think it is self-explanatory

PinheadCasualty (7:08 PM):
dude, thats real low and if yer gonna go that low I'm just gonna book outta here

pirate (7:09 PM):
LoL, you are an idiot.  Pirate gets all sorts of messages. Someone is f'ing with you

pirate (7:11 PM):
We all done, did you finally go look at my blog?

PinheadCasualty (7:12 PM):
i dont care enough to dude

pirate (7:12 PM):
Good, if you don't care enough to look then leave me alone

PinheadCasualty (7:12 PM):
thats why id didnt answer back until you did

pirate (7:13 PM):
I hope your sis is kidnapped off the internet. ;)

No comments: