Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A bigoted and racial slurring child

Brokenn Tears  x (7:57 PM): :-*
pirate (7:57 PM): Who are you?
Brokenn Tears  x (7:57 PM): idk. amanda :-D whats up who are you
pirate (7:58 PM): Go kill yourself, you don't know me
Brokenn Tears  x (7:59 PM): well. my friends told me about you. and said you were a robot...and dont talk to me like that you idiot
pirate (7:59 PM): I am not a robot, and your friends should die also
Brokenn Tears  x (8:00 PM): why
pirate (8:00 PM): I hope you all catch herpes and die young
Brokenn Tears  x (8:00 PM): will you be the one to give me herpes :-*
pirate (8:00 PM): No, your dad will
Brokenn Tears  x (8:01 PM): i dont have a dad..
pirate (8:01 PM): Good, you don't deserve one
Brokenn Tears  x (8:01 PM): he died on 9/11..
pirate (8:02 PM): And?
Brokenn Tears  x (8:03 PM): and your black. and no one loves you cuz ur a burnt (racial epithet deleted)
pirate (8:03 PM): Wow, that shows how juvenile you are
Brokenn Tears  x (8:04 PM): no. it just shows that your a fukking (racial epithet deleted) pulling the race card  (edited for content)
pirate (8:04 PM): You have to resort to name calling when you feel threatened by a superior intellect. You will have to explain how I pulled the race card

No comments: